Sunday, January 9, 2011

My January

The first week of January has just ended and ufffff it was a bit tricky and confusing to me because what I had planned and thought didn't happened at all stressing and you know why people are still in the holiday and back to school moods so with my patience virtue I had to wait and see the this coming week.

I have already registered some few community participants for the January intake and yah the rate my community members are embracing this project is awesome for real my advocacy and facilitation skills are bearing fruits and yes am wishing for more of them to come forth and benefit from this program especially now since am targeting the beach boys (They depend on tourists by the beach as their source of income) who have the highest number covering the community residents and skills when it comes to technology to came and register for the classes since by end of May when the tourism sector here in Malindi will low season to benefit also. God once again hear my cry out and fulfill my wishes because I just need these young and energetic men to came and learn because they have soo much potential really and instill them with the knowledge that really luring a tourist is not the only way to cum poverty and earn a living but also through your own hobby and skills that they have not yet identified.

Another stressing stuff this Manager for this community is soo slow but it's okay all I need to do is push him and persistent that's my week plan am sure it will work through but apart from all this am just grateful and happy looking for the way forward to have fun during my internship which looks funner and happier hoping it works out what have in store.

For this coming week am starting my class come Monday for 2011 can't wait really know why it's full of entrprenuurship women who are so much interested with the program challenging as it may seem really but am sure if I have mede it through the past months especially my third class nothing will be a hinder expect my hardwork and contribution. Anyway till next weekend ciao will post more about it

Guys wish me luck for this week have so much to do which can't tell by now till next week. God and blessed week all

1 comment: