Friday, September 30, 2011

Writting speaks louder sometimes!

Just today realized that I will be spending more time blogging since it is the easiest way to talk to yourself. Am so sad and feels bad when people or let me say someone doesn't respect another person or let me use the word selfish. Some people can make others feel that the world is cruel when actually human being are the root course. But yet again do nothing and just pray for them, God is the final decision maker!

Okay let's forget that, An thinking Monday I will be going back home after a whole month of adventure from Nairobi, Canada, New York City and finally home Malindi! Am soo excited since have missed my family and also my bed lol. Oooh my God also my people especially when they call asking me whereabouts like "Madam where are you? Are you okay? That's sweet of them really. I have so much in store really especially on girl child education and awareness really. People I came from a community where school drop out, Drug Abuse and girl child education rate is high and are the main issues affecting young people both men and women and even though many people are creating awareness of the same but engaging the youth to be part  of it works very well really. So together with the other 19 young fellows within Kilifi County we can make it big. I do believe so anyway. Nothing is tough until you try it right?

All in all just some suggestion from you guys what are some of the things you can do to empower other young people especially girls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment